Monday, March 17, 2008

Commitment

hmmm Commitment.. a simple word but such a vast scope.

Commitment to ur parents, commitment to ur work, commitment to ur promise, commitment to ur loved ones.

But do we really fulfill our commitments??

well thats wat i call a million dollar ques!!!!

Ok guys let me ask u....

Think honestly and tell me how many commitments U think u have fulfilled??

It can be any sort of commitment and could have been done to anyone.

One of my frnd used to tell me Rajat commitment is very imp in life. But I wana ask her this ques...

is this just the commitment that is imp or more imp is to see if u r able to meet the needs of that commitment??

I nvr committed (atleast I hope so) anything to anyone that i wont be able to fulfil.

But only after i failed to meet one I did long back.

Still some times I feel for ppl commitment has become just a way to convince the person standing on the receiving end.

They will say I promise U that thing or i promise u the other one, but Y... only to make sure that person is not asking u further ques on the samething.

I used to tell one of my frnd that hey see dont ever do it ok?? and he will be like Rajat I promise U. I commit that i wont repeat this again.

But as per i thought it happened he repeated that again.

for such persons i just have one thing to say!!!

Buddy there are so many mistakes in this HOLY world to be done, then Y to repeat old ones??? Atleast doing new mistakes will b a kind of change in ur life and thats wat will add spice to ur life!!!!!

No comments: