Sunday, March 16, 2008

Safe Driving

Myself Rajat, I always considered riding bike a fun. UNTILL that horrible day Oct 20th.

That day i came to know the importance of life, the life given by god to serve some purpose but we take it so LIGHT.

Few weeks back b4 that horrible date I had a small accident wen a person came from nowhere in front of my bike and left me on road asking for help. It was a minor one. I had some injuries on my face, left hand and left knee. May b that was a signal from god telling me that dear be careful. Accidents dont happen always bcoz u were on mistake, infact it can happen if person coming from other side is on mistake.

My maternal uncle always use to tell me, Rajat always drive considering that person coming from opp direction is driving for the first time.

But i never took all these things seriously and I was like nothing can happen.

That terrible day I was on my way to Sec'bad to pick one of my frnd and suddenly that car came in front of me and it all happened so quickly that no one had time to do anything. In another few moments wen i regained my concious I was lying on road with both my hands, left leg broken and blood coming out from my mouth.

I saw my best friend who was sitting behind my bike lying far away with blood coming from his head. I got a feeling that something serious had happened. Something more serious then i cud have imagined at anytime in my life.

After a week wen i came to know abt this horrible thing that my best buddy is no more i was like......

and now wen four months hav passed and i hav recoverd almost fully i can feel how imp a life is.

Imp not for self but even for ur near ones, ur frnds and most importantly ur parents.

Now I use to tell this to every of my frnd, my cousins wat my uncle used to tell me.

"Alwats drive considdering that every other person on road is immature in driving and driving for the first time"

Trust me guys its a horrible feeling to be the only survivor of a accident that costed life of ur best frnd.

and everyone may not be lucky just like i was to have survived that impact.

so i urge all my blog readers to take care and drive safe.

No comments: